Reasons behind the MIUI 10 features
MIUI 10 ROMs basically have different looks compared to previous MIUI ROMs, it offers neat looks with the inbuilt stuff of free themes, widgets and wallpapers.
Supports Smart Devices:
In the version, of MIUI 10 provide smart integration of IOT. It helps to operate smart devices like remote-controlled
devices, home appliances, security devices and etc.
|Image from pixabay.com|
Nowadays virtual assistant occupied a major part of the daily drive in a smart world like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple’s Siri and etc. But now MIUI 10 introduced with own assistant for performing smooth operating to user tasks.
The interface of custom ROMs are quite different from comparing other stock ROMs, MIUI 10 gives new looks of interface with some features of widgets.
MIUI 10 offers some gestures like Motorola, Apple’s iPhone and etc.. operate with swiping turns of sides.
Slide bar changing from compared to the previous version, volume bars and brightness bars will be increased, the task manager and performance will be better compared with the previous version of MIUI ROM’s.
|Image from pixabay.com|
Flashing MIUI 10 ROM
- Flashing in Fast Boot Mode.
- Flashing with MIUI flash tool. Check here how to flashing with MIUI flashing tool
- Flashing with zipping in updater settings.
- Recheck every time to conform choosing support ROM of your device model.
- Have to unlock your bootloader to flashing beta ROM’s click here
- Check the update settings of developer mode activating.
- Choose best connectivity cables and PC.
- Download the conformation zip files without affecting virus.
- Your warranty will be void.
- Speed internet with sufficient data.
- Downloaded zip of appropriate device model supported file of ROM.
- Sufficient space in your mobile.
- Go to setting on your mobile and find the about phone.
- Tap continuously in MIUI version in the about phone section, its automatically notices activating developer option.
- Now come to the back of settings in phone and find the additional settings, choose developer options.
- In the developer, options go to USB debugging to enable (because when the flashing process any issues occur, we can simply fix using PC).
- Come to the back settings menu, go to about phone and tap the system update.
- Press the three dot buttons in the right corner of the display.
- In the section choose the update package.
- Wait for it for validate and flashing, its automatically restart the device after flashing the ROM.