In the generation of mobiles ROM's interface will be developed coming to the past days. MIUI ROMs are the most popular ROM's in the Asia and also offers some interesting features and smooth performance for gives better output to the user. The journey of MIUI ROM's yearly quite competating to other brands with own UI and interesting features.
Features of MIUI 10
New Look:MIUI 10 ROMs are basically have different looks compared to previous MIUI ROMs, it offers neat looks with inbuilt stuff of free themes, widgets and wallpapers.
Supports Smart Devices:In the version of MIUI 10 provide smart integration of IOT. It helps to operate smart devices like
remote controlled devices, home appliances, security devices and etc.
|Image from pixabay.com|
Virtual Assistant:Now a days virtual assistant occupied major part of daily drive in smart world like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple's Siri and etc. But now MIUI 10 introduced with own assistant for perform smooth operating to user tasks.
Interface Improvements:The interface of custom ROMs are quit different to comparing other stock ROMs, MIUI 10 gives new looks of interface with some features of widgets.
Gestures:MIUI 10 offers some gestures like Motorola, Apple's iPhone and etc.. operate with swiping turns of sides.
Other features:Slide bar changing from compared to previous version, volume bars and brightness bars will be increased, task manager and performance will be better to compared with previous version of MIUI ROM's.
|Image from pixabay.com|
Flashing MIUI ROM
Before comiting to flashing custom ROM just check out the what is different between the Stock ROM, Beta ROM and Custom ROM
Flashing MIUI ROM's are three methods:
- Flashing in Fast Boot Mode.
- Flashing with MIUI flash tool. Check here how to flashing with MIUI flashing tool
- Flashing with zip in updater settings.
Note: MIUI 10 is present in Beta testing mode so contains some bugs so if you eagerly want to taste MIUI 10 then flash or otherwise wait for stable ROM release.
Flashing in Fast Boot Mode and flash tool is based on some risks, because of when the flashing process may failed to load IMEI numbers and hard dead of motherboards. But its also working methods.
Keeps in eye of flashing fast boot mode and MIUI flashing tool methods.
- Recheck every time to conform choosing support ROM of your device model.
- Have to unlock your boot loader to flashing beta ROM's click here
- Check the update settings of developer mode activating.
- Choose best connectivity cables and PC.
- Download the conformation zip files without effecting virus.
- Your warranty will be void.
The flashing MIUI ROM with safe in hands are depends of what you choosing the file of supported to your devices.
- Speed internet with sufficient data.
- Downloaded zip of appropriate device model supported file of ROM.
- Sufficient space in your mobile.
Steps to follow:
- Go to setting on your mobile and find the about phone.
- Tap continuously in MIUI version in the about phone section, its automatically notices activating developer option.
- Now come to back of settings in phone and find the additional settings, choose developer options.
- In the developer options goes to USB debugging to enable (because when the flashing process any issues are occurred, we can simply fix using PC).
- Come to back settings menu, go to about phone and tap the system update.
- Press the three dot buttons in the right corner of the display.
- In the section choose update package.
- Wait it for validate and flashing, its automatically restart the device after flashing the ROM.
Easythings not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the produces you find here before flashing it. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device/software.
Finally Have a nice day.