Play AC3, MLP, DTS or Dolby with MX Player App For Android
Watching videos on mobile is more fun, actually, love to watch movies on mobile, but the viewing experience depends upon the video playing with audio quality. To view of video different formats are available for achieving effecting watching experience. MX player app for android to watch videos in mobile. It supports many video formats and gives lag-free viewing experience. Supports various different formats AC3, MLP, DTS or Dolby, which usually means that if load high-quality container with favourite TV series, might be unpleasantly surprised that the sound won’t play midair.
|image source from pixabay.com|
Does MX player support STS, DTS, Dolby, AC3 and DivX in movies playing?
Sometimes videos support to play, but no audio because of no codes to support particular formats, then has to fix the audio code to install different codes packs, various codec packs are available for amazing MX player and here is what have to do to restore full audio codec support with on Android.
Just follow the instructions for fixing MX player:
- Download the zip file. Check the below of this page and transfer it to default downloads folder on android phone or tablet. Choose the which version to support your MX player app.
- List to download: MX AIO, MX neon, MX tegra2, MX tegra3 and MX x86
- Go settings, Decoders and custom codec (end of the list).
- Browse zip file placed in the downloads or another folder of choice.
- It will automatically pick the right codec for the device and restart it to finish the process.
- To check if the codec pack has definitely been set as default, go to the tree context menu dots upright, choose help and about, should see it reading “Custom codec 1.7.32” known that the right codec has been installed properly for sure.
- Enjoy AC3/DTS with HD videos on MX Player.
ac3 codec for mx player, mx player codec armv7 neon, mx player codec download, ac3 player, audio format eac3 not supported, mx player codec armv7 neon zip file download