How To Create Bootable USB
A few years back the installation of the operating system is a critical task. It depends upon the floppy disks and compact disks, the basis on a lot of commands and capable system configurations. Now a day’s it’s simple and easy because the platform provides updating links and even device companies provide recovery disks. But those who not have that stuff, there will be used pirated or commercial compact disk and DVDs. Sometimes the disks will be not answering in situational conditions. It works upon the CD/DVD ROMs, writers and disk conditions.
Which software to create bootable USB ?
USB flash drives are fast, smaller and easy to carry. In the web market available various software’s to create bootable USB from ISO. Some software’s have to pay and free or open source. There is a lot of different user interface are behind paid software and open sources, it will play efficient things to create bootable USB pen drives from ISO. Now goes to creating bootable USB flash drive.
Steps for creating bootable USB flash drive using Rufus software.
It can be useful for a situation:
- Search Rufus in Google search or go to Rufus Site here
- Download the Software file setup.
- Install it.
- Choose drive label or letter which you want the bootable device.
- Choose ISO for purpose of it.
- Run it.
- Supported platform (Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 operating systems)
- Bootable supported ISO image file.
- USB flash drive with compatible size and good condition.