What can you do with a smartwatch?
Some History Keys of Smartwatch:
- In the year of 1982 Pulsar is the name of the brand by manufacturing of Hamilton Watch Company and after many year Pulsars changed to Seiko, the watch was store 24 digits codes, it can able to connect printers.
- After coming decades many features will be added one by one to watch, then the journey from digital watch to the smartwatch. In 1999 Samsung introduced SPH WP10 mix idea on watch and phone smart watch with having 90 minutes talk time nearly.
- The Millennium 2000 IBM introduced with the hands of CITIZEN company, running Linux 2.4 operating system smart watch named ‘WatchPad’ with 8MB RAM, Bluetooth facility.
- Coming days involved feature of vibration for business and students.
- Again Samsung trying to taste of youth plus in 2009 with the new look of smartwatch S9110, now this time Samsung success and follow major brands in this track.
- Now turning to Sony 2012 smartwatch and finally the 2010 Apple changes the trends of smartwatch track with his own features.
- 2014 is the smartwatch year because of many brands introduced his products to occupied the market of watch-like Google’s introduced his decade’s operating system Android 4.3 improves to Android Wear operating system especially for smartwatches, Moto 360 smartwatch with new round dial looks and more companies try their lucks.
In the year 2014 Google’s introduced own operating system for smartwatches that are called Android Wear. It runs on the Wear OS in the smartwatch, many brands are using this operating system to their devices and introducing market. The popular watches with Wear OS are Samsung Gear Live, LG G watch, Motorola Moto 360, Asus ZenWatch, Sony smartwatch and etc. In the decade of 2014 and 2015 years smartwatch will most popular device of new innovations.
Features of Android Wear
- Tap to wake up the screen.
- Transportation mode like bike mode, run and ride mode.
- Using maps and directions with your voice commands (Ok Google, Run).
- Wear OS can operate your mobile when you synchronized your mobile to watch and completing your tasks like play music, stop the music and etc.
- Supporting Sport activities options like heart rate, steps count and more. But need to particular sensors in the watch.
- SMS alerts notifications and simply draw reply through watch with fingertips.
When will we see the watch?
We can use for many things but the first can we view time of the day, funny. Basically, the smartwatch is used for assistance of a mobile phone without holding hands to perform some tasks. But its simple and fast contains some useful features and more than mobile phone features. We can see the time its a common thing of the watch but also playing some music with our voice commands for relaxing, answering calls and view messages or hear.
What separates a smartwatch from a dumb watch?
The things of the regular watch and smartwatch are more different for example smartwatch can calculating our daily things like steps counting, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure rate, GPS navigating and performing tasks with our voice commands. But in the battery life is not much more comparing with the general watch and smartwatch. We need to charge every day or week it depends upon the battery life and capacity of the smartwatch. But the general watch is not like that because it’s having a battery is only perform some common tasks like showing time and date and alarm, may extra features some watches, but it give good battery life compared to a smartwatch.
Finally, if you use the smartwatch in the daily drive for using mobile task is more efficient, but you need the charge every time like a mobile. But a general watch is not like that its given premium looks to your hand. Even in these days many brands priced manufactured and selling more price of general watches, because of its place for royalty and having the brand name in the market.